Although each cruise line offers their own cancellation insurance, we highly recommend purchasing third party insurance. By doing so, airline tickets can be covered even when it is purchased apart from the cruise.
Trip Cancellation Insurance covers:
- Trip Cost Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Trip Cost Default Protection
- $10,000 Medical Expense
- $25,000 Emergency Medical Transportation
- $1,000 Lost, Stolen or Damaged Baggage and Travel Document
- $600 Trip Delay
- $200 Baggage Delay
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Purchase within 7 days of your initial trip deposit.
- Pre-existing medical conditions accepted! (The amount of Trip Cancellation coverage must equal the full cost of all trip arrangements.)